Commonwealth Girls Education Fund (CGEF)
56 Morant Place, Commerce Road, London N22 8HT United Kingdom
Registered Charity Number 1048908.
Access to and use of this Site “Splendours of the Commonwealth” (SOTC), is provided by the CGEF subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Your use of the Site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect on the date of your first use of the site.
- CGEF reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the Site after changes are posted constitutes acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Copyright Restrictions:
- All rights reserved; no part of the Site, including, but not limited to, information, images, photos, logos, names and icons may be copied, republished, posted, used, broadcast or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright holders.
- External links to CGEF/SOTC websites:
- Any person or organisation wishing to set up a link to the Site must email their request to AdminSec.cgefund.org and receive confirmation in writing to their agreement.
- The existence of a link from any person’s/organisation’s site to the Site does not imply that CGEF endorses the activities or views of that person or organisation.
The photographs and other images on the Site are used with written permission of individuals and parents/legal guardians of children. For more information about the photography on the Site, please contact us at AdminSec.cgefund.org.
- You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within the Site.
- The Site and all information, regarding or relating to CGEF or SOTC, its activities and services (or to third party products and services) is provided ‘AS IS’ and on an ‘IS AVAILABLE’ basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- CGEF does not accept any liability whatsoever for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or loss of use of the Site.
- CGEF does not warrant that the functions contained in the material included in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent to and within the jurisdiction in which that Term and Condition is illegal, invalid and unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the Terms and Conditions and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of the Site must be terminated immediately.
- Any questions regarding this site should be sent to the CGEF Office at the registered address, or emailed to AdminSec.cgefund.org.